The Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum (JHHSM) is currently open for in-person visits. No reservations or masks are needed. Complimentary masks and hand sanitizer are available for those who would like to use them.
Research visits in-person are welcome by online or phone appointment to [email protected] or 307-733-2414.
The JHHSM’s priority is to ensure the health and safety of all our staff, volunteers, and visiting public. We will continue to follow protocols developed by Teton County, State of Wyoming, and CDC guidance, as well as looking to our peer museums across the country and the American Association for Museums.
Health & Safety Protocols
- If any visitor or staff member has any cold or flu-like health issues, such as sneezing, coughing, runny or blocked nose, fever, or others, they will be instructed to stay at home and not enter the museum.
- Stations will be set up at the front door with free masks and hand sanitizer.
- The Museum Store is open and while we will accept cash, we encourage payment with a credit/debit card. We will request that all visitors touch as few items as possible in the store.
- No coat or bag storage will be available at the museum.
- JHHSM staff will wipe all door handles and front desk surfaces.
- JHHSM staff will wash their hands frequently.
- JHHSM custodian will complete a deep clean of the building at least twice a week.